Dr. Elan B. Singer is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He received his plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. He remained in New York and continued his training with a fellowship in aesthetic surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital and the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital where he worked with New York’s top leaders in the field.
Elan Singer, MD is skilled in all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery of the body, face and breast. He has an added interest in body contouring and aesthetic procedures, which include procedures for weight loss and post-bariatric surgery patients. Some of these procedures include abdominoplasty, breast augmentation/breast lift, body lift and liposuction. In addition, Dr. Singer has specific training in the latest facial aesthetic surgery techniques.
Dr. Singer has performed reconstructive surgery on patients from all over the world, including surgical missions in foreign countries. He is a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserve and performs monthly surgeries at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
American Board of Plastic Surgery
* Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY (www.lenoxhillhospital.org)
* National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
* Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ
* The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
Schools and Fellowships
* Medical School: The University of Vermont College of Medicine
* Residency: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
* Fellowship: Aesthetic Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York
Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
* IRAQ STAR INC: Foundation dedicated to providing reconstructive surgery to returning Iraq War Veterans
* Surgical mission to Haiti, 2010
* Surgical mission to Nigeria, 2005